Last update: 1 Oct 2013
[blog (in russian)]
The information for illegal users: You use 'cracked' versions of the Hiew on your own risk.
Features of release VIII:
- view and edit files of any length in text, hex, and decode modes
- x86-64 disassembler & assembler (AVX instructions include)
- physical & logical drive view & edit
- support for NE, LE, LX, PE/PE32+ and little-endian ELF/ELF64 executable formats
- support for Netware Loadable Modules like NLM, DSK, LAN,...
- following direct call/jmp instructions in any executable file with one touch
- pattern search in disassembler
- built-in simple 64bit decrypt/crypt system
- built-in powerful 64bit calculator
- block operations: read, write, fill, copy, move, insert, delete, crypt
- multifile search and replace
- keyboard macros
- unicode support
- Hiew Extrenal Module (HEM) support
- ArmV6 disassembler
Limitations of DEMO version:
- support PE 32bit files only
- no assembler
- no 64bit disassembler
- no ARM disassembler
- no logical & physical drive support
- no crypt
- no ini-file
- no sav-file
- no keyboard macros
- no store/load names
- no Hiew External Module (HEM) support
Download DEMO version:
Latest version (for registered users only!):
Download HEM SDK:
- with windows-1250 table
- it allows creating (with the PrtBlk) printable dumps.
- add to hiew.xlt: copy/b hiew.xlt+ascii_printable_xlt
(Share-It! supports payment throught PayPal)
Note for new customers:
After obtaining the license key you will receive full functional pre latest version.
In two months you will start receiving program updates and get latest version.
Sorry for inconvenience. This period is necessary for full identification of credit cards and not include in 1-year period.
No last-version delay
30% discount for next 1-year updates
15% discount for lifetime extend
Ask for more
8.40 (1 Oct 2013)
- Mouse support (inifile: Mouse = On/Off)
- fix: command NOP assembled with garbage byte
8.33 (2 Apr 2013)
- Shift-Alt-M as casual mark color
- FillBlock in Code mode too
- FillBlock now available for non-files
- fix: likely trash on bottom line for inifile error message
- fix: crash on long commandline
8.32 (23 Jan 2013)
- color marking
- HEM SDK 0.48
8.30 (15 Oct 2012)
- AVX dis/assembler
- direction of FindOtherByte depend of find direction
8.24 (21 May 2012)
- sort and store operations are added in PE Resource table (F8-F12)
It is not a one more hex viewer, it is my C++/MFC training only.
- Record width up to 1 Megabyte
- Ctrl-Plus - Increase record width
Ctrl-Minus - Decrease record width
Ctrl-Star - Fit record width
- Left-click on marker pane (left bar): at upper part - go previuos marker, at lower part - go next marker.
- Separate right-click menus for marker pane, offset pane ,view pane.
- Separate settings (font, record width, etc...) for each file
- Find dialog: two-dots button rigth of 'Find what' inserts saved from clip
- Find dialog: special chars for find:
\\ - single char '\'
\? - anychar
\xx - byte in hex, xx is valid hexadecimal value
- MDI toolbar:
double click - maximize/minimize window
middle click - close file
- Syncrone scrolling of two (or more) files
- Show in OEM codepage
Version 0.37 (14 Apr 2009)
- Fast find down/up with anychar
- Replace with anychar
- Manual edit
- Insert bytes/records
- Read-only mode toggle
- Tooltip for offset
- MDI toolbar
- Syncrone scrolling
- Show in OEM codepage
Version 0.25 (18 Jul 2008)
- Global options dialog
- Marker operation (copy,clip,paste,delete)
- New file support
- Some bugs fixed
Version 0.10 (3 Dec 2007)
- First public beta
SenCalc is integer arithmetic calculator with brackets and operations priority.
Version 1.06 (by Jupiter)
- XP Manifest added
- Copy from results fields
Dexem is a command-line utility for split or join dual-executable files.
Edump is a command-line utility for detail dump of executable files.
Support: NE, LX/LE, PE/PE32+, ELF/ELF64 (little-endian)
- ELF64 support
- PE32+: Fixup #10
- PE/PE32+: Load config directory
- PE32+: TLS
- PE32+ support
Ldump is a command-line utility for detail dump of library/object files.
Support: Coff and Omf
- FIX: Undo (1.11) Coff: check machine value
- Coff: no check machine value
- Coff: added short import library format
Disassembler of lengths for advanced (but laazzzyyyy) users.
Know ia32 16/32/64-bits instruction, include x87 and sse.
No used any rtl- or api-functions and globals variables.
For usage see dila.h inside
Free for non-commercial use
- SSE 4.2 opcodes added
Eugene Suslikov (email@example.com)